An experimental server for the Gemini protocol.
DAN64 is a open software and open hardware project to build an 8-bit microcomputer using an AVR microcontroller.
A set of libraries and tools to make MSX games using the C programming language.
TR8 is an 8-bit fantasy console inspired by MIPS, Z80 and 6502 real world CPUs.
This is an arcade platformer for DOS in protected mode (386 or later), VGA and Sound Blaster.
I host some of my git repositories, and you can browse them via web.
Some interesting projects:
- ubox lib for DOS: a simple library to make DOS games with DJGPP.
- Tomato: a simple CLI pomodoro tool written in Haskell.
- ZX Spectrum 48k beeper engine: beeper engine for the ZX Spectrum 48K to run from an interrupt handler.
- z80count: a tool to parse Z80 assembler and count the amount of cycles used by the instructions.
Hosted Somewhere Else
You can always check my repos on GitHub, but there are some interesting ones:
- Minimal Wiki: a simple project to get familiar with http4s and Tagless Final.
- Gamedev with Scala.js and Canvas 2D: experimenting with Scala and Canvas 2D.
- swift-nbd-server: a NBD server for OpenStack Object Storage.
- msx-pixel-tools: some tools to process MSX sprites and tilesets.
- sms-cart-32k: a simple Sega Master System cartridge (32k, no banks).
- c64-pixel-tools: tools to convert PNG images into sprites and tilesets to be used by the Commodore 64.
- CPR tools: simple tools to make/dump Amstrad CPC+ CPR cartridge files.