DAN64 is a open software and open hardware project to build an 8-bit microcomputer using an AVR microcontroller.
A set of libraries and tools to make MSX games using the C programming language.
Hosted Somewhere Else
- SpaceBeans: a Gemini protocol server written in Scala with Akka Streams.
- Gamedev with Scala.js and Canvas 2D: experimenting with Scala and Canvas 2D.
- ftp-cloudfs: FTP interface to OpenStack Object Storage.
- sftpcloudfs: SFTP interface to OpenStack Object Storage.
- swift-nbd-server: a NBD server for OpenStack Object Storage.
- ZX Spectrum 48k beeper engine: beeper engine for the ZX Spectrum 48K to run from the int.
- z80count: a tool to parse Z80 assembler and count the amount of cycles used by the instructions.
- msx-pixel-tools: some tools to process MSX sprites and tilesets.
- sms-cart-32k: a simple Sega Master System cartridge (32k, no banks).
- c64-pixel-tools: tools to convert PNG images into sprites and tilesets to be used by the Commodore 64.