An experimental server for the Gemini protocol.
DAN64 is a open software and open hardware project to build an 8-bit microcomputer using an AVR microcontroller.
A set of libraries and tools to make MSX games using the C programming language.
TR8 is an 8-bit fantasy console inspired by MIPS, Z80 and 6502 real world CPUs.
This is an arcade platformer for DOS in protected mode (386 or later), VGA and Sound Blaster.
I host some of my git repositories, and you can browse them via web.
Hosted Somewhere Else
You can always check my repos on GitHub, but there are some interesting ones:
- Minimal Wiki: a simple project to get familiar with http4s and Tagless Final.
- Gamedev with Scala.js and Canvas 2D: experimenting with Scala and Canvas 2D.
- swift-nbd-server: a NBD server for OpenStack Object Storage.
- ZX Spectrum 48k beeper engine: beeper engine for the ZX Spectrum 48K to run from an interrupt handler.
- z80count: a tool to parse Z80 assembler and count the amount of cycles used by the instructions.
- msx-pixel-tools: some tools to process MSX sprites and tilesets.
- sms-cart-32k: a simple Sega Master System cartridge (32k, no banks).
- c64-pixel-tools: tools to convert PNG images into sprites and tilesets to be used by the Commodore 64.
- CPR tools: simple tools to make/dump Amstrad CPC+ CPR cartridge files.