SpaceBeans Gemini Server
This is a server for the Gemini protocol.
It is built using Scala and Pekko Streams. The name tries to link the Gemini theme with the fact that the server runs on the Java Virtual Machine.
Some of the SpaceBeans features:
- Static files, including optional directory listings
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Configurable MIME types, or a built-in resolver
- Virtual hosting, with SNI support
- User directories support
- Classic CGI scripts
- User provided certificates or auto-generated in memory (for development)
- Configurable SSL engine (e.g. TLSv1.2 and/or TLSv1.3), with configurable ciphers
Latest release (2023-08-08): spacebeans-v1.3.6.jar