The Legend of Traxtor
This is a puzzle game developed for #gbjam 3 (Game Boy themed game jam limited to 160x144 resolution and 4 colours) and got #21 position in the overall rank.
This is also July’s game of my one game a month challenge.
The game requires OpenGL 2.0. Joysticks/gamepads are supported, although the game can be played with the keyboard just fine!
- Left and right arrows to move the spaceship.
- Down arrow to use the tractor beam (adds a tile to the bay).
- Up arrow or Z to fire the top-most tile in the bay.
Press ESC to pause/quit the game.
Uncompress the ZIP file and run “traxtor.exe”.
- 32-bit: traxtor_1.0.2-trusty1_i386.deb
- 64-bit: traxtor_1.0.2-trusty2_amd64.deb
Install the package and its dependencies and a Legend of Traxtor icon will be added to your games section.
ZX Spectrum 48k
I made a conversion of this game for the ZX Spectrum: The Legend of Traxtor (ZX).